13.4.12

h3h3

i love my job. i do wonder why arabic men always take such a shine to me. i love my babies. i love how hard they work and how happy they are when they (eventually) get things right. i love that they still don't quite understand the difference between an adjective and a verb. i love photocopying everything for next week on a friday afternoon. i love being asked to do one-to-one classes. i love being given masses of cover work. i love earning a sexy wage. i love that the kind of people who used to seem to cool or too awesome for me are now my good friends. i love realising that actually i'm an adult too, and that in fact i'm another awesome person completely worthy of their company. i love wearing a t shirt with wolves on and cleaning the entire house on a friday night. i love cutting my own hair and listening to belle and sebastian in my newly hoovered, scrubbed and dusted bedroom. i love sexy boys. i love tall skinny arabic boys with massive smiles and the cutest sense of humour and excellent facial hair. (i don't love the idea of being beheaded, followed by crucifixion, for voting without permission from a male guardian.....but whatev) i love pumpkin ravioli. i love finally understanding how grim the meat industry is, and knowing i don't want to be a part of it anymore... i love having friends like sam to lend me books about food and dvds about sustainable living, and friends like rosie to lend me ones about female monarchs and fabric printing. i love RESTING mmmm lying down, i love getting up for work, i love breakfast i love painting my nails and dancing and feeling fucking fantastic.

i love knowing myself and knowing i am amazing and knowing how lucky i am.
BLAR BLAR
...it was the best sex that she ever had.

No comments: