9.4.12

bliss

such a lovely easter break.
cava in the living room with sam on thurs, she's my life idol, i just want to do loads of coke and ask her to be my mum like in boogie nights. somehow got roped into dancing with perolls, cem, dan and their sexy friends.. such an unexpectedly good night considering it was me and 5 boys surrounded by sweaty chavs grinding eachother into walls. lots of excellent dancing, no jagerbombs for me though.. dan had 22.. i couldnt manage to fake an impressed face sadly, but he was possibly too drunk to observe this.

sushi for breakfast on friday, followed by sunbathing and photography classes in the secret empty stretch of grass behind the pavilion with james, then nap time, a film and fajitas at his. then the 3 and 10 with andrew, kathy and kelly, sneaking secret gin into our drinks in the loos.

saturday morning gym sesh followed by shopping and my intense house clean-up. more sushi with tamaz and jess, and then some tea while we all watched The Voice in my living room. false eyelashes, cava and Showgirl at jess's flat (jessie from saved by the bell in a sequinned leotard with her boobs out; magical) then some glorious dancing at the shitty haunt, so many beautiful men! did some awkward dancing with rodrigo (who we decided is simply not fit despite the tremendous beard). nice cheeky man offered to buy me a drink but while he was fumbling in his wallet i paid for both.. whoops! was nice to see kelly, perolls, max etc

massively hung over so curled up under my duvet on the sofa with frida purring on my chest and watched human planet, followed by mary poppins (it's so awful?) the boys dragged me from my bed of pain for Come Dine with Us (andrew made sushi, a lot of which mike spilled on the floor, i did my paella, kelly made gorgeous salmon with a tomato and citrus sauce, kathy forgot and had to bring shop bought apple pie... she made up for it with a kinder egg hunt round the living room)

such a lovely four and a half days... my perfect easter weekend and (especially last night) just what i've been wanting for so long. yaaay.

now i'm curled up in my room, just about to tuck into a massive mug of tea, biscuits and twin peaks. life is good.

No comments: