26.2.12

best week.

this week i was given my own class at last (including steve the swiss transsexual, my new life idol). also: sloe gin & tonics, 3 course pancake bonanza and mad men with sam for shrove tuesday. I love her so much. because as rachel says, she sees all my wonderfulness but hasn't got to know me well enough to notice the grim reality of my actual persona. cheers mate.

mullholland drive at midnight in duke of york's, bread picnic on the beach with emily, lucie and boo, mojitos and beer in the crampest living room ever, learning to whistle, excellent dancing/iffiest child-men trying to seduce kathy, 3 in a bed, hangover scones at the tea cosy, nandos for 'CHICKEN WRAP? oh no...' followed by the campest night ever, free drinks and painful jokes about various people rubbing their own rings :(

i'd been thinking over and over about seeing affair with his girlfriend, and guess who strolled past tonight while we were outside the theatre during the interval. luckily i looked really fucking hot...................... OR DID I. anyway, i'd also been thinking about how i wanted to have more male friends, and today both Ed and James got in touch with me over facey, neither of whom I've heard from in ages. Me and Emily also saw lovely Matt on our way to the tea cosy who reminded me how much I miss the Dome (sort of) and how much I like Buddy Holly. ALSO Stu served me loads of cheapy/free drinks in the Pav before the gay panto/disco/orgy, and sitting in between Andrew (who was clapping along like a joyful andrex puppy) and Mike (staring bleakly forward and shaking his head in disbelief) I realised I actually do have loads of lovely male friends, none of whom are ever likely to try and do a cheeky awkward fondle of my bottom. yay.

No comments: