23.11.11

Day 31

A little list of things I have attracted to myself in the last 31 days

1) A certain person.. not necessarily in spirit but certainly in terms of location
2) A fun, happy, positive home atmosphere (painting the living room with Andrew, Mike, Kelly, Holly and Cindy Lauper!)
3) Kittens
4) Nicer home - new sofa, carpet, curtains, walls, decor <3
5) Potential job for January!
6) More hours at both the Dome & Class of their Own
7) Glorious social situations; Sita Sings the Blues, pottery painting, board games & pub quiz, girls round in the living room for cocktails..
8) Beautiful toenails with permanent colour!

Things I need to work on:
1) Arriving on time!!
2) Positivity about myself
3) Looking my best (being on time & prepared will help with this one!)
4) More positive visualisation

No comments: